SUMMERAMA DAY CAMP
Summerama serves Rockford area families by providing a fun and caring day camp experience for kids entering grades 1–6 in the fall. Campers choose from a variety of activity focuses each week and participate in daily crafts, games, Bible lessons and singing. Kindercamp is available for potty-trained kids ages 4 and up.
FAQ’S & Helpful Information
What grade should I register my child for?
Please register your child for the grade they will be entering in the fall (no exceptions). Example: If you child is currently in the 1st grade, please register them as a 2nd grader.
What should my child bring to camp?
- Campers should bring a packed lunch every day except Thursdays.
- Remember to put sunscreen on your child before camp or send it with them.
- If you child is in Adventure Camp, please note that Wednesday is water day. Please send your camper with a towel. They may also bring a water soaker if they wish.
- We provide water throughout the campus, so a water bottle is not required, but they are welcome to bring one.
- If your child takes medicine during the day please contact the Summerama office to let them know.
- Please make sure all items have your child’s name on them.
- Please do not bring cell phones or tablets.
Does Summerama offer a waiting list?
There is no waiting list at this time. Summerama fills up quickly each year and there are a limited number of spots available. Campers are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis so we recommend signing up as soon as possible.
I'm a working parent. Do you offer care for kids before/after camp?
Yes! Extended Care is available each week from 7:30 to 10 a.m. The cost is $50 per week. Learn more at the Extended Adventure page.
Do you offer activities for my younger kids?
Yes! We offer Kindercamp for kids entering preschool and kindergarten in the fall. Click here to learn more!
Are you accepting volunteers?
We are not accepting student volunteers at this time.