Quick Look: Grades 1-6 • Monday-Friday 10:00am-3:30pm • $85+/week
- Summerama Week 1 • June 11-15
- Summerama Week 2 • June 18-22
- Summerama Week 3 • June 25-29
- Summerama Week 4 • July 9-13
- Summerama Week 5 • July 16-20
- Summerama Week 6 • July 23-27
- Summerama Week 7 • July 30-Aug 3
- Base Cost of camp is $85 per week ($ = Extra fee of $5)
- Camps run Monday-Friday 10:00am-3:30pm
- Camp check-in begins at 9:30am each morning – look for the blue tent!
- Camp check-out begins at 3:30pm each afternoon
- Campers must bring their own lunch each day.
- Every Thursday is Hot Dog Day! We provide hot dogs, chips, and drinks.
Available Camps 2018
3 on 3 Basketball • Week 6 • Grades 2-6
The name says it all! This camp is about playing 3 on 3 Basketball all week. Campers will learn the fundamentals and put them into practice in 3 on 3 games. Bring your A-game for the big 3 on 3 tournaments to close out the week.
All-Ball • Boys Week 2 • Grades 2-6
• Girls Week 5 • Grades 2-6
Basketball, dodgeball, kickball…any game that involves a ball is a possibility! We’ll play old classics and games with creative twists using any kind of ball imaginable. A mid-week trip to the local bowling alley is included. Be ready for a week of non-stop fun!
Backyard Bash • Weeks 1, 3, 5 • Grades 2-6
You’ll never know what our Backyard Bash Leaders will come up with next! Campers will experience their favorite Backyard games, exciting new challenges, and wild water days!
Dr. Seuss • Week 6 • Grades 1-2
The Who’s and the Things, with all of their friends, will eat Dr. Seuss snacks and play games to no end. Crafts will be made and fun will be had, ‘til kids are returned to mom and to dad.
Face Off • Weeks 1, 4 • Grades 3-6
Are you up for a challenge? This week will be full of team-building games, crazy challenges, and face-offs of any kind. Competition is the name of the game, team vs. team all week long. Game on!
Front Yard Bash • Week 3 • Grades 1-2
Front Yard Bash is a camp with all the fun and craziness of Backyard Bash but is geared especially for the younger campers. Yard games, team challenges, WATER DAY, and so much more!
Girl Power $ • Week 3 • Grades 3-6
The greatest camp ever…for girls! Girl power is a sweet, exciting, chatter-filled week learning how to be a woman of God.
High Power Soccer • Week 3 • Grades 2-6
GOAAALLL!!! For first time players or soccer pros, this camp is for you! Improve your skills with a week of fast-paced soccer drills, and put them to the test with daily games or scrimmages.
Imaginarium $ • Week 4 • Grades 2-6
Combine creative expression with the simple science, and campers will experience a week of crazy hands-on experiments. The heart of Imaginarium is to safely explore the question “What if?”
Last Blast • Week 7 • Grades 1-6
For our grand finale, we present, Last Blast! Held on the final week, this camp is a celebration of all things Summerama, and one last chance to experience all our favorite activities from throughout the camp year. Week 7 is ALL LAST BLAST this year, with three exciting choices:
- Outdoor Blast (Gr.2-6) – All the best outdoor camp activities rolled into one!
- Indoor Blast (Gr. 2-6) – Lego, crafts, cooking, acting, puppets…all in one camp!
- Last Blast Junior (Gr. 1-2) – A mix of all the best activities for younger campers!
Le Café $ • Week 2 • Grades 1-3
• Week 5 • Grades 3-6
Le Café is all about food! Every day, kids will learn how to make delicious food and fun desserts. Each camper will paint an apron to keep and play food-themed games throughout the week.
Lego • Week 1 • Grades 1-3
• Week 4 • Grades 1-6
Throughout the week campers will participate in challenges, crafts, and interactive games involving everyone’s favorite interlocking bricks, but our favorite activity is free-building Legos with friends!
Lego Challenge • Week 6 • Grades 4-6
For those looking to showcase their next-level building skills, we present Lego Challenge! Daily challenges and build competitions will put builders to the test, as they compete for special prizes.
Lights, Camera, Action $ • Weeks 2, 5 • Grades 4-6
Ever wanted to be on the big screen? Here’s your chance! Kids will work together to produce their own movie, participate in a red-carpet “world-premier,” and receive a DVD of their movie.
Lost Reef Adventure • Weeks 2, 4, 6 • Grades 2-6
Our 2018 Theme Camp will be packed with undersea games, snacks, and adventures. Held on weeks opposite Backyard Bash, Lost Reef will be high-energy, ultra-fun, and include even more water day fun!
Man Camp • Weeks 3, 6 • Grades 3-6
The best camp ever…for boys! Food, competition, dirt, sweat, bikes… Man camp is a celebration of everything boys love, mixed with activities to help discover what it means to be a man of God.
Outdoor Adventure • Week 1 • Grades 2-6
For the true “campers” among us! Enjoy outdoor games, snacks cooked outside, and even a treasure hunt. Campers will learn how to build a fire and, of course, roast some marshmallows!
Spirit Squad $ • Week 4 • Grades 1-3
• Week 6 • Grades 4-6
A week filled with cheerleading and dance combined! Watch out on Friday as the high-energy Spirit Squad shows off the routine they work on throughout the week to parents and visitors.
Pinterest • Week 1 • Grades 1-6
Does the thought of glue, glitter, and paint get your creative juices flowing? The ultimate craft camp is oozing with fun as campers make all kinds of inspiring projects.
Puppetpalooza • Week 3 • Grades 2-6
Love puppets? Come see behind the scenes of the Summerama stage and have fun with the puppets, make your own puppet, and prepare a puppet show to perform for the entire camp.
Time Warp • Week 2 • Grades 3-6
• Week 5 • Grades 1-3
Boys and girls in Time Warp will get a taste of history…Summerama style! Visiting different time periods each day through games, crafts, and more, Time Warp is one crazy trip through history!
- All camps are Limited Enrollment with varying capacities.
- Campers will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis so register early!
- There are no waiting lists. Only camps with open spaces will accept registrations.
- Enrollment is not complete until we have received payment. (If you mail a check, the camp might fill before we receive payment. Online payment is the best way to ensure your selections.)
- Early bird or special discounts are only available for the dates advertised. Camps must be paid for fully before discount period ends. (Again, mailing checks may cause them to arrive after discount period.)
- Awana scholarships earned through First Free Rockford will be awarded April 25. You must wait until award is received to select your free or half-price camp from those that are available. You may not register for a camp and then ask for a refund due to earning a free week through Awana.
- Scholarships due to financial hardship are available and will be awarded to select applicants May 1.
Summerama and Tot-A-Rama are ministries of First Free Kids.
Camps are held on the campus of
First Free Rockford - 2223 N. Mulford Rd - Rockford, IL 61107