PLEASE READ THESE CHANGES CAREFULLY: Registration this year should be easier than ever!
We have increased camp capacities, streamlined policies, and eliminated confusion.
- There is no yearly administration fee this year. Camp costs are clearly marked for each camp.
- Each child may only register for each camp once, with the exception of Backyard Bash & Lost Reef Adventure.
Older kids may also register for both Lego and the new Lego Challenge camp!
- Your child’s spot in a camp is not held until payment is received by our staff, and camps may fill up while your check is in the mail. To ensure you get the camp you want, pay in office or via credit/debit card online.
- There are no waiting lists. If a camp is full, you must choose a different camp. We will announce when camp spots open via email and on our Facebook, but will not notify individual families.
- Free or half-priced camp weeks earned through Awana cannot be registered for until certificates are handed out in April. Free camps can then be chosen from the remaining open camps. We will not issue refunds for camps already registered for on the basis of earning a free/discounted week. (This is due to the costs associated with each registration.)
- Each child may only register for up to 2 weeks of Tot-A-Rama.
- Early Bird discounts and coupons do not apply to Tot-A-Rama.
- Must be paid for before child attends.
A $20.00 per week fee will be charged for any cancellation. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than one week before the camp your child is registered for.
Summerama and Tot-A-Rama are ministries of First Free Kids.
Camps are held on the campus of
First Free Rockford - 2223 N. Mulford Rd - Rockford, IL 61107