Quick Look: Pre-K–Kindergarten, 9:30–11:30 a.m. Monday–Friday
A half-day of fun for little ones! Totarama is full of games, stories, crafts, and other activities meant to captivate young imaginations and teach them about Jesus. Led by experienced children’s workers, preschoolers are safe to play and explore, while parents will find pick-up and drop off secure and easy. Sign your Tot up for up to 3 weeks today.
Dates and Price:
- Tot Week 1:
- Tot Week 2:
- Tot Week 3:
- Tot Week 4:
- Tot Week 5:
- Totarama is a half-day camp for pre-kindergarten children who are three through five years old.
- Totarama runs 9:30–11:30 a.m. each morning with fun games, stories, crafts, and songs.
- Drop-off for Totarama is inside the west door in the Kids Courtyard.
- The cost of Totarama is $50 per week, no discounts.
- Children must be potty trained and must have turned age 3 by December 31 the previous year.
- Registration will initially be limited to three weeks per child. If space remains, this limit will be removed by June 1.
Summerama and Totarama are ministries of First Free Kids.
Camps are held on the campus of
First Free Rockford - 2223 N. Mulford Rd - Rockford, IL 61107